Cost BBD $3,000.00
Do you use social media for business?
Social media is now an integral part of every business, large or small. This City & Guilds distance learning social media qualification is ideal for people seeking a career in social media, or those wanting to take their knowledge of Social Media marketing to the next level. By successfully completing the City & Guilds accredited ITQ Social Media Qualification, you will be awarded a Level 3 qualification. You will be assessed throughout the course as you undertake nineteen practical task-based assignments.
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the City & Guilds iTQ Social Media qualification (equivalent to an A Level standard of learning). You will also have a practical working knowledge of SEO (search engine optimisation), creating video for business, Pinterest, social bookmarking, blogging, Google Analytics and building a WordPress website.
You will be able to create a strategy and social media policy for your use of social media and choose the correct channels to carry this out efficiently.
You are assessed throughout the course and will complete 19 tasks including practical creation of profiles and status updates.? You will also evidence your use of a range of digital marketing tools.
- Review current marketing
- Understand the aims of social media
- How to use major social media channels
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram and Pinterest
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- WordPress Blogging
- How to understand and use Google Analytics
- Using video as part of your business marketing
- Creating a social media strategy and policy
What do you get?
- Unlimited access to 10 x E-Learning Courses
- Task Book
- Individual feedback on evidence
- Unlimited support
- Internationally recognized City & Guilds Registration / Certification
Your professional development
Are you ready to sharpen your social media and digital marketing skills or begin your new career in social media management? Contact us for more information or register today for this social media qualification.